This article briefly introduce the theory that developed by Mr. Liu Feng in the past thirty year. We’re looking forward to hear more what you think about it or anything you’d like to comment. First please take a look of this video on the left.
We call it holistic universe theory. It starts with a description of two very basic concepts or elements of universe: space and existence.
- The concept of multidimentional space. We live in a three-dimensional world. But human consciousness exists not only in this world but also in multidimensional space. The single-dimension is a line. No matter how we try to describe it, it would not present any aesthetic beauty. The two-dimensional world is a plane on which we could paint a beautiful picture, much more beautiful than a single line. A three-dimensional world is N times more beautiful than a two-dimensional plane. So with an increase of one dimension, there would be an infinite increase in the amount of information and beauty.
- This description is based on the math concept of rectangular coordinate system (or the multi-dimensional space) that describing space. Anyone in this word, as long as he learned math, learned algebra and geometry, would definitely understand this system.
The simplest commonality of this universe is a sine wave. The way we do it is to find the commonality across all existence. We find that all tangible matter is composed of three elementary forms of existence: neutron, positron, and negative electron. This could be regarded as corresponding to “three produces all things”, as the Dao De Jing (道德经) has described it. The commonality among these three particles is the quantum property in the field of modern physics, which is especially the wave-particle duality. From the Theory of Wave Interference, we understand that the nature of a particle is interferometric imaging. So all existences are actually energy waves. Through Fourier Equation, we know that all complex energy waves and waveforms can be disassembled and decomposed, and eventually, the essence is the sine wave, sin X. Therefore, the simplest commonality of this universe is a sine wave. In one dimension, sine wave becomes a longitudinal wave. In two dimension, we called it sine wave. In our three dimension world, sine wave moving in a way that is like a spiral, or helix.
Vertical and horizontal structures of space and existence
- The vertical relationship across dimensions is projection. One dimension is the projection of two dimensions. Two dimensions is the projection of three dimensions. Though mathematical induction we could verify the relationships from 1, 2 and 3 dimensions to N-1, and N dimensions. N-1 dimensions is the projection of N dimensions. The ultimate projection source is Nth dimension (N approach infinity).
- In Buddhism, a Buddha is a person who has achieved unsurpassed enlightenment. Only the N Dimension (N approaches infinity) can be called unsurpassed.
- In Daoism, the ultimate highest realm is Wu Ji, no extreme. Only when it covers the knowledge in the N Dimension (N approaches infinity) can it be called unsurpassed.
- Theology, God is the name for it, as it is unique, and only the N Dimension (N approaches infinity) can be called unique. When it comes to N-1 dimension, there is are infinite numbers.
- Horizontally, the energy waves superposition and resonation create everything. Energy vertical projection and horizontal overlay create the fundamental structure of our universe. The could describe and relate this structure to any of human wisdom systems. This is a simple description of the holistic universe system.
- The fundamental meaning of life is vertically improving the dimension of consciousness energy.
Scientific context and multiculturalism
This theory is a description of space and existence based on a scientific context and it creates a common framework to understand and interpret various cultural and wisdom systems. Human beings have been exploring the meaning of life ever since human civilization started. For the past 2,500 years, various religions and philosophy have been doing their share in the explorations. The New Age Movement which started several decades ago is an example of the recent searches. Countless numbers of descriptive languages have been found to define the meaning of life. Each of the languages, when faced with the ultimate truth, would have its unique meaning, as well as its relative restrictions. When one takes a position in a space which is limited in its dimension, one would only see endless differences and differentiations. If one sees from a holistic perspective, the entire universe is one entity, since the ultimate purpose of all descriptive language is the sole truth. The holistic universe theory developed by Mr. Liu Feng uses scientific context and builds an intertwined network of wisdom systems. This theory is the common intellectual wealth of mankind and does not belong to any person or organization. It is able to be a hub connecting all wisdom languages; an internal bridge that seeks commonalities and existing for the harmonious symphony of multiculturalism in the world.
About the author: Mr. Liu Feng
Mr. Liu Feng is an advocate and disseminator of this holistic life-ecology-cultural system integration theory. During his thirty years research and public speaking, Mr. Liu Feng has dedicated himself into all kinds of sapience methods and spiritual groups with a totally open mind. With his basic principle of “Seeking the Common and Respect the difference”, Mr. Liu Feng has unscrambled and interpreted various mankind wisdom systems with a scientific logic, by which people with different backgrounds are all greatly inspired.